JUST FOR A DAY
The English shoegaze band Slowdive formed in 1989. The production on Slowdive's debut resulted in the full-length album Just for a Day, released in 1991.
- 180 gram audiophile vinyl
- Hype sticker
- Sleeve with special alubrush finish
- Number 7 in Pitchfork's 50 Best Shoegaze Albums of All Time
- 1991 debut album, including "Celia's Dream,", "Erik's Song", "Catch The Breeze" & "Waves"
- Limited edition of 4000 individually numbered copies on flaming coloured vinyl
|Catalog # : MOVLP354||Format : 1 LP, 180 gram||Releasedate : 2020-07-17|
|Barcode : 8719262016002||Sleeve : 3mm||Original Release : 1991|